Due to our clients expanding portfolio our Data Centre, Critical Infrastructure and Utilities teams in London and throughout Europe, they are looking to appoint Project and Senior Project Managers to join their expanding Data Centre team.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will support large-scale, ground-up data centre construction projects with our leading digital built asset clients across Europe. The role will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery, from inception through to commissioning.
Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objectives;
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters;
- Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues;
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project;
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan;
- Advising upon the procurement of resources;
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team;
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance;
- Managing the change control process;
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances;
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications;
- Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports; and
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
Qualifications / Experience
- A proven track record on critical engineering / data centre projects
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines
- Experience within the development phase of data centre projects
- Experience within the construction phase of data centre projects
- Excellent architectural/engineering knowledge
- Client negotiation and management capability
- Take on responsibility and motivate project teams