Client-Side | Demolition | Data Centres
Job Ref: DEM96
Contract or Permanent
A unique job opportunity to work client-side in the Data Centre industry based in Frankfurt as a Senior Project Manager actively involved in multiple demolition projects which pave the way for the next generation of new build data centre construction projects.
Our client is actively recruiting a Demolition Project Manager with consultancy, and/or client-side Data Centre experience to join a team based out of Frankfurt, Germany.
This client-side Senior Project Manager job would suit an individual who is CSA bias with recent Data Centre project experience. Demolition experience is not essential; however it is highly desirable.
The role can be offered as permanent or contract hire, either way it’s a long-term job opportunity with future scope for progression within the organisation. Future opportunities may also include new build construction of data centres across EMEA. Ideally the successful Demolition Senior Project Manager will be based in-country and not need accommodation/rotation.
- Regular reporting to clients and internal client teams.
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes.
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents.
- Experience of administering construction contracts.
- Preparation of progress reports and presentations at regular client meetings.
- Assist in the running of a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors.
- Preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover, supporting the Senior Project Manager.
- Support the implementation of and management of a change control process.
- Support with the coordination of the testing and commissioning process prior to handover.
- To support in the development of targeted marketing material, bid documents, capability statements, responses to RFPs, and attend networking events relating to Data Centres.
- To support with Business Development activities where required.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances.
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures.
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies.
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
Experience / Skills:
- Data Centre project experience is essential, ideally multiple projects delivered within the last 3 years.
- Demolition project experience is ideal, but not essential.
- Must be CSA bias/background.
- Client-side experience is ideal, however relevant consultancy or GC side experience at a senior level will be considered.
- Experience managing projects across the design, tender and construction stages.
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined, and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Can quickly acclimatise to a new project and take ownership to drive the project forward with the support of senior management.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and client/external interface skills
To apply for the position of Demolition Senior Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Wolf Technical Recruitment.
Services advertised by Wolf Technical are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Wolf Technical Recruitment is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.