Salary: Competitive basic + bonus + excellent company benefits
Job Ref: RHSA-30
A fantastic client-side job opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety professional based in either Germany, Switzerland, or Austria to cover the Southern DACH region.
To be considered for this Health & Safety job opportunity, you would need to be fluent in both German and English, verbal and written. The job level would typically suit someone at Health & Safety Advisor level with 3-5 years’ experience gained in the Southern DACH region.
The role is remote based with on average 30-40% travel across southern DACH.
As Regional Health & Safety Advisor you will work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels, both centrally and regionally, to implement, maintain and improve health and safety management within operations across the region, and providing assistance to construction, fit-out and in-life projects when required.
- Implement and maintain frameworks to support and enhance the health and safety management within Operations and providing periodic support to Construction, Fit-out and In-life projects.
- Provide leadership and functional ownership in the region of health and safety performance in order to mitigate regulatory and legal compliance risks.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Health & Safety legislation across the region through effective and sustainable integrated management system and maintenance of regulatory database.
- Lead a programme of audits / inspections to measure and report on compliance with health and safety standards across the region and apply company Data Center reporting formats for comparable transparency.
- Support site personnel during incidents and act as an escalation point where necessary.
- Work closely with Legal and Governance to ensure that the safety provisions are fully aligned with the company’s overarching business risk and compliance activities.
- Support the creation and delivery of internal training programs and subject specific initiatives that complement regional statutory training.
- Support Sales and Customer Management with customer requests and attend meetings where necessary.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Typically, 3-5 years of relevant Health and Safety experience ideally within data center or large-scale engineering environments, similar heavy M&E / mission critical project experience is welcome.
- A recognized international safety qualification (Arbeitssicherheitsgesetz | FASI (Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit).
- Experience and accredited to audit ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ideally other industry standards, e.g. ISO 9001.
- Ideally degree level qualification in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Proven track record of managing Health & Safety functions across multiple locations.
- Demonstrable ability to implement new frameworks, policies and procedures
- Experience in the implementation or extension of integrated management systems and industry standards.
- Fluent in German and English both written and orally.
- Willing and able to travel within EMEA region.
To apply for the position of Regional health & Safety Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Wolf Technical Recruitment.
Services advertised by Wolf Technical are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Wolf Technical Recruitment is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.