Day Rate: £250 up to £290 per day
Contract: 6-7 months
Job Ref: MESS – 75884
A new contract job opportunity for a SC security cleared M&E Site Supervisor to be based on a Data Centre site located near Basingstoke.
The M&E Site Supervisor will oversee a firestopping project. Experience in firestopping is not essential as specialist contractors will be on site completing the works, also an experienced Site Manager will be on hand at another nearby site for support, if needed.
Recent data centre project experience is very advantageous for the M&E Site Supervisor role, however the main stipulation is for existing SC cleared (or DC clearance), as well as like site access tickets.
- A previous and recent track record operating in a Site Supervisor role on a construction site.
- CSCS qualified with SSSTS or SMSTS.
- SC clearance, or DC clearance is a must.
- Ability to manage and complete Site Safety Management Files for Projects.
- Ability to manage contractors on site and liaise with the Project Manager.
- Ability to manage programme/schedules.
- Be able to complete weekly progress reports for the Project Manager.
- Ideally previous experience within data centres, their infrastructure, and procedures.
To apply for the position of M&E Site Supervisor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Wolf Technical Recruitment.
Services advertised by Wolf Technical are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Wolf Technical Recruitment is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.