An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Cost Manager to join our client based in Frankfurt, Germany. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to work as part of a dynamic team working with Clients in Germany and Europe.
Your CV and experience will demonstrate that you have, successfully undertook cost and commercial management of architectural and/or engineering works at Cost Manager level. Experience within the data centre sector is a plus. Individuals will have excellent technical skills and be able to work as part of a team and take ownership for their element of delivery. You enjoy working with your Senior to lead clients through all stages of projects from feasibility, pre-contract and post-contract ensuring value for clients.
This role will suit individuals with experience in pre-contract cost modelling and planning, negotiation, procurement, post contract cost management, contract creation, execution, and analysis to maximise operational and financial performance, reduction of financial risk and continuous commercial performance. It will also be expected that you will have experience in commercial pricing, modelling, and strategies to drive value for money for the client.
- Degree or equivalent in Cost Management / Quantity Surveying
- If applicable, Chartered with the RICS, or equivalent.
- Strong measurement and cost planning expertise
- VOB experience, JCT / FIDIC a plus
- Commercially astute with good negotiation skills
- Excellent people person and great communicator, both internal and external
- Knowledge of German market
- Fluent in German and English language