Job Ref: NLAPM-17
A truly unique career opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator, or Assistant Project Manger to further their career with a move client-side working for the of the largest technology firms on the global stage helping build some of the most advanced data centres.
The successful Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager must be based in-country full time, and will provide direct support to the Lead Project Manager, by providing project coordination services across the retro fit program of works, including:
Project Management System Assistance
- Point of contact for project system setup and administration of, including support to Project Managers with management of their respective projects as required.
- Point of contact for project system dashboards, including overall supervision and management.
- Raise and process contracts, potential change orders, and change orders through the system (Statement of Works/Task Orders etc.)
- Monitor contracts and changes to support timely processing and driving closure on comments/actions in workflows.
- Review project milestone dates on a bi-weekly basis with the site Planner in the system to confirm accuracy of accurate forecast and actual completion dates.
- Support the Project Managers by driving the financial close out of projects on the system and SAP in a timely manner.
- Support with site Monthly Funding Plan (MFP)
General project coordination and document control support
- Support ISA/FSA for site/project process for new vendors / owner direct contractors
- Support PM / AE with site/project permit submissions through local online environment
- Support the site DCS retrofit technical team on invoicing processes & troubleshooting.
- Support vendors with invoice processing issues and troubleshooting
- Support site DCS retro fit team with obtaining permits and coordinating permit requests with DCOps
- Administrative support for liaison with third parties, such as Government Authorities or landowners as deemed necessary
- Administrative coordination between GC, DCS, DCOps/HWOps
- Provide reviews of the teams SOWs, for formatting standardisation.
- Provide reviews of the teams RFPs, for formatting standardisation.
- Audit project folders to ensure all information has client-side copies.
- Project meeting scheduling between key stakeholders and vendors.
- Site access coordination
- Processing new access requests
- Coordinating with security staff and management to grant access.
- Coordinate visitors coming to site (directions, orientation).
To apply for the position of Assistant Project Manager / Project Coordinator, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Wolf Technical Recruitment.
Services advertised by Wolf Technical are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Wolf Technical Recruitment is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.